This blog is for ITC 493 assignment

Monday, October 29, 2007

Planning of this blog's 'afterlife'

Information Technology Project Management is a quite interesting subject. It’s not like that kind, boring, unmeaning subject. I learn many things, not only knowledge but many basic project experiences, from it. It’s first time for me to use blog site to do assignment. This is a very good try. Let me find the blog’s another use. Although this blog site maybe won’t be for the assignment any more, I still want to use it as a tool to help me continue studying IT project management.

First, I will use this blog site as a notebook. I want to save some good articles about IT project management in it, or write some my own experiences, ideas, or lessons about IT project management. My blog is open, anyone can read it. I like to share it with other friends.

Second, my blog site could be a small forum. Sometimes, I could paste some questions or cases on it, and discuss them with other friends. They could write comments to express their opinions. They could provide questions and cases as well.

Blog site is a good platform for communication, expression, discussion, and share information. I believe my little blog site will have a quite long “life”.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.